Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: pobwaipx
Nowe dzisiaj: 9
Nowe wczoraj: 12
Wszystkie: 19366

Na stronie:
Gości: 155
Użytkowników: 1
Razem: 156

Teraz online:
01: pobwaipx

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - This Qingming, I
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

This Qingming, I

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq

PostWysłany: Pią Lip 05, 2019 09:02    Temat postu: This Qingming, I Odpowiedz z cytatem

This Qingming, I did not go back, the distance from home is a little far away, and it is rainy. However, I am not blaming the rain. In the traditional impression, the rain on the Ching Ming Festival just meets the needs of the atmosphere. Moreover, I am the one who loves the rain. If I go home, I will take a good look at the rain on the other side of the house Cigarettes Online. Is it the same as here? I will see how the cauliflower on the other side of the house is different from the flower on the side Cigarettes For Sale. Unfortunately, I don��t see a cauliflower in the city here Marlboro Cigarettes. When someone asks me what is your memory of the Ching Ming Festival? In addition to the sweeping of the tombs in the traditional ceremony, the most unforgettable thing is the golden rapeseed. The rape blossoms are quite tall at this time. If I stand next to them, they are probably more than my own, and then I can pick up my toes and take her fragrance without any politeness. I smelled it all the restlessly, smelling it, opening my eyes and closing my eyes, I was afraid that I would not be able to gather them in my lungs. I felt my whole body was light and full. Every year during the Ching Ming Festival, I will go to the cemetery with the aroma of cauliflower. In my mind, there are very few Ching Ming Festivals that are raining. This year is an exception. In the past few years, it was a great sunshine. When there are warm yellow colors everywhere, I will take off my heavy coat, put on my windbreaker, and dress neatly to worship my loved ones. I hope that I will not bring them the heavy pace and mourning face of the world. I hope that on that day they can also smell the sun from my body, the taste of cauliflower and the taste of the country Carton Of Cigarettes. They have long been fascinating. I always thought that this was not my wishful thinking. Compared to the deafening sound of firecrackers and the burning of smoke and smoke in front of the cemetery, I think they would rather smell the scent of my body, from the taste of the place where I grew up. That is the taste they are familiar with, and it is also the taste that makes me fascinated Newport Cigarettes Coupons. In order to miss this taste, I am looking for it all day. I searched the entire campus and didn't find that breath. Intermittently, it��s raining all day, especially in the afternoon, when it��s dark as late, it��s bright like a light, and the rain is like a passionate peasant who is struggling to cultivate on the soil. The rain of the bead-like watercress seems to have seen countless drops of sweat that my family used to shed in the fields. This kind of rain made me excited and moved me. For this reason, I was a crazy woman who smiled in the dormitory incredulously and cried. They came so suddenly, as if they came because of my nostalgia, they came so sensible, I can't move, I seem to smell the smell of moist soil, a refined and empty taste, clean and condensed taste. I wish the sleeping relatives to be intoxicated forever in the moist flowers
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Cigarettes Online
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: